Living Well with Brain Injury Workshop
Offered by CHIRS
in association with Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
What is it?
A 12-week overview workshop, that will give participants a chance to learn more about how brain injury affects their lives and how to cope effectively with the changes.
Brain basics and changes after an injury, ways to cope/compensate, communication, managing emotions, relationships, family, and sexuality.
Adult survivors of ABI (Age 18 to 60):
- Who want to learn more about living with their brain injury.
- Are able to participate positively in a group.
- Who were old enough at the time of injury to know a “before and after”.
- Fall 2012: October 4 - December 20, 2012 (Thursday Mornings 9:30-12:00)
- Winter 2013: January 8 - March 26, 2013 (Tuesday Afternoons 1:30-4:00)
- Spring 2013: April 11 - June 27, 2013 (Thursday Mornings 9:30-12:00)
Community Head Injury Resource Services (CHIRS)
62 Finch Ave. West (near Yonge St.)
Depends on your situation. Call us.
Who to Call?
CHIRS Intake Services: (416) 240-8000
Please note that spaces are limited.
Download the flyer in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF)